Fat Cats in Face Care – The Top Oils for Your Skin. Which One Are You Going to Choose?
Natural oils are currently the most prestigious beauty-enhancing substances. I am sure everyone has heard of coconut oil, argan oil or macadamia oil for hair and skin. It turns out that there are hundreds of natural oils, each one having slightly different properties. They are like a rich cosmetic offer launched by Mother nature herself.
In face care, they outshine the most advanced serums infused with vitamins and plant-derived phytosterols. Fancy knowing which face oil to choose? Here are the top best-known highly-valued oils – pick the perfect one for your skin, age and needs.
TOP 5 – the best oils for face skin care
- Prickly pear oil – an ideal moisturiser which contains 60% of linoleic acid, delivers optimal hydration and protects skin from the harmful external factors. Prickly pear oil is a strong antioxidant abounding in phytosterols which reinforce the epidermis and prevent water loss, flavonoids which delay aging processes and normalize the work of sebum glands which matters in oily skin care most. Thanks to a high content of vitamin E, prickly pear oil keeps skin from aging too quickly.
- Argan oil – it is second to none every time and in every field. It features an ideal content of fatty acids, therefore, you can adapt it to early every hair and skin type – from dry and normal to combination and oily. Argan oil is effortlessly absorbed in skin – it has the ability to penetrate deeper skin layers and it doesn’t leave a greasy film on the skin. It strengthens and accelerates the regeneration of tissues. Argan oil is cut out for nourishing fragile dry skin under the eyes.
- Raspberry seed oil – every owner of problematic skin values its soothing and skin-enhancing effect. The oil prevents inflammation and fights bacteria, not causing blackheads at the same time – it is non-comedogenic and fast-absorbing. Raspberry oil reduces pimples, swellings and redness. It is suitable for aging skin, upgrading the skin tone, rejuvenating and tightening. It is a perfect solution for mature skin which still tends to be bothered by pimples.
- Jojoba oil – it is extracted from the seeds of Simmondsia chinensis which is a plant found in the desert areas of North America. There are also large plantations in Australia with the purest, the most organic species of the plant. Jojoba oil is a brilliant smoothing, repairing and moisturizing ingredient. It is resistant to heat so it has no expiry date and doesn’t go off. Moreover, it is the source of squalane – the ingredient in human sebum. Thanks to that, jojoba oil balances the moisture in skin – it is able to moisturise the most dehydrated skin and balance the oil in greasy skin.
- Avocado oil – commonly known as a multivitamin for hair. Avocado oil is easily absorbed and it effectively repairs and nourishes the deepest skin layers. It is packed with vitamins A and E, hydrates skin and locks water in. The oil increases elasticity and strengthens skin. It is mostly recommended for aging skin but it also works for tired, sallow, dull skin lacking elasticity.
Leave a Reply