It is a natural product for both hair and skin care as well as healing some diseases. It holds versatile use and is recommended for almost anyone. Check out what sort of properties tea tree oil holds.
What is tea tree oil?
The tea tree oil is obtained from the leaves of the tea tree growing in Australia. It has the consistency of watery oil with light yellow color and intense aroma. It is used for skin and hair care but also helps in curing some diseases.
Tea tree oil – the use on acne-prone skin
Tea tree oil has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action. It penetrates skin eliminating anaerobic bacteria known to cause acne. It decreases sebum secretion, limits shine, dries out pimples and helps to cleanse the skin.
Use of tea tree oil for acne:
- few drops can enrich your cosmetics;
- it can be used along with face cream;
- eliminates pimples, blackheads and other imperfections;
- can be added to clay-based face masks;
- few drops can be added to steam treatment.
Tea tree oil properties
The properties of the tea tree oil are as follows:
- helps heal acne;
- calms Seborrhoeic dermatitis;
- limits sebum secretion;
- takes care of skin with sweating and cracked heels problem;
- can be used for fungal feet and nails infection;
- helps with Sinusitis, cough and plugged nose;
- helps with fungus, chickenpox, cold sore.
Where can you buy tea tree oil?
Tea tree oil is available at pharmacies, drugstores and on the Internet. It is a quite affordable product while being efficient and holding a wide range of use. Remember that when you use it for the first time, you need to perform an allergy test.